What is Moringa?
Moringa is a Novel Food
In Australia Moringa is classified as a "Novel Food" and not a "Normal Food". The following information is to only be read as general information and not for any recommendations. If you want to look further into Moringa as a novel food and how we supply our products, please visit the important information page.
What is in Moringa?
Natural Moringa contains all the essential almino acids to build strong healthy bodies as well as an abundance nutrients. Here are some of the benefits that Moringa has:
- 92 Nutrients
- 46 Antioxidants
- 36 Anti-Inflammatory Agents
- 18 Almino Acids
- 9 Essenstial Almino Acids
- Immune System boost
- Promotes Healthy Circulation Throughout the Body
- Supports Normal Glucose Levels
- Anti-Aging Benefits
- Helps with Healthy Digestion
- Promotes a Heightened Mental Clarity
- Boosts Energy Levels Without the use of Caffeine
- Helps Balance Your Metabolism
- Exceptional for Skin Care
- Helps Provide Relief From Acne
- Helps to Support Normal Hormone Levels
How about the Nutritional Value of Moringa?
Moringa is exceptionally high in nutritional value and when you place Moringa Olifera gram for gram, you can see just how potent it can be. Here are some comparison examples of Moringa:
- Moringa has 2 times the amount of protein of yogurt.
- There is 3 times the amount of potassium in Moringa compared to Bananas
- It has 4 times the calcium value of milk
- Moringa also has 4 times the Vitamin A of carrots
- Finally Moringa cotains 7 times the amount of vitamin C compared with Oranges.
Image from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Moringa.jpg
Some More Properties of Moringa
Here are some great anti-inflammatory compounds found in Moringa.
- Vitamins A, B1 (Thiamin), C, E
- Caffeoylquinic Acid
- Omega 3, 6, 9
Zeatin is a remarkable anti-agent compound that will help promote a marked reduction of wrinkles on the face and other parts of the body. And did you know Moringa contains several thousand times more Zeatin than any other known plant?
Want more Information?
Moringa has some amazing health benefits and the below links are a great source to further your research.